We are a one-stop solution for all your accounting and tax needs. From Financial Statement Audits & Reviews to Advanced International Tax Preparation & Representation, we do it all.
Tax Preparation & PLANNING
- Resident & Non-Resident Personal Income Tax Returns
- Domestic & Foreign Corporation Income Tax Returns
- Employment & Unemployment Tax Returns
- Parntership (Including LLC) Tax Retunrs
- Excise Tax Returns
- Sales, Use, and Reemployment Tax Returns
- Communications Services Tax Returns
- Tangible Personal Property Tax Returns
- Not-For-Profit Entity Tax Returns
- Domestic and Non-Resident Estate Tax Returns
- Foreign Parntner Withholding Tax Returns
- FBAR, FATCA, and FIRPTA Related Returns
- Gift Tax Returns
- ITIN Procurement Including Certifying Acceptance Agent Services
- Delinquent Tax Returns
- State Tax Returns - (All 50 States Covered)
- State Nexus Analysis
- And Every Other Return Applicable to Your Particular Case!
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Financial Statement Compilations
- Fixed Asset Depreciation
- Liability Amortization
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Statement Reviews
- Full Bookkeeping Outsourcing
- QuickBooks Consulting & Management
- Financial Reconstruction
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Service
- Managerial Reports
- Cost Segregation Analysis
- IRS and Department of Revenue Audit Support
- oFinancial Planning Services
- Accounting Information Technology
- Everything Else you May Need!
Audit & VALUATION SERVICES
- External & Internal Attest & Audit Services
- Financial Statement Audit and Review Services
- Managerial Audit
- Forensic Accounting
- Expert Witness Services
- Tax Compliance Audit
- Financial Compliance Audit
- Employment Audit Services
- Financial Forensics
- Entity Intangible Valuation
- Due Diligence Services for Business Transfers
Payroll & HUMAN RESOURCES SERVIECS
- Assisted and Outsourced Payroll Management
- Fully Automatedlectronic Management
- Employee Withhodling Calculation
- Social Security, and FICA Tax Calculation
- Direct Deposits.
- Electronic Funds Trasfer to IRS and State Department of Revenue
- Workers Compensation Insurance Payments
- Fringe Benefit Payment (Health, Retirement, Etc.)
- Tax Form Management (W-4s, W-3s, W-2s, W8-BENs, W9s Etc.)
- Workers Compensation Insurance Registration and Advice
- Reemployment Licensing in all 50 States and D.C.)
Book a Complementary No-Commitment Case Evaluation Today!
Alvaro "Al" Acevedo, Esq., C.P.A. is one of only a handfull of triple-licensed federally authorized tax practitioners in the United States. He is licensed as an attorney, certified public accountant, and enrolled agent. He advices and represents business entities before the I.R.S., the United States Tax Court, the U.S. Court of International Trade, and the Federal Trade Commission among others. He practices nationwide and represents clients from all of latin america and europe. Al is a native spanish and portuguese speaker with offices in Miami, New York, Bogota, and Panama.
Alvaro Acevedo Esq, E.A., CPA.
Al serves international and domestic clients in all their business endeavors.
In 2010 and in 2012 Acevedo & Associates LLP was recognized as a top 100 minority business by the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce. The award ceremony was sponsored among others by Bank of America, and Florida International University, and is considered among the most important recognition for a minority business operating in the greater Miami area.
STAY UPDATED, Blog, News & Deadlines:
Book a Complementary Case Evaluation *
☎ +1 (305) 204-9545
☎ +1 (305) 204-9545
1395 BRICKELL AVE, 8TH FLOOR
MIAMI, FL 33131, UNITED STATES
☎ +57 (1) 4329194
CALLE 146 # 7 - 64
M-F 8AM – 5PM